- Wheat Ridge
Our installation experts have decades of experience working with all types of furnaces, including gas, electric, and oil furnaces. For more information about our furnace services or to schedule a new furnace installation, give us a call at 303-421-2161.
Signs You Need a Furnace Replacement
If your furnace stops working and you have no heat, that’s obviously a sign you need to call Blue Sky for furnace services. But there are other, more subtle ways to tell that your furnace is in need of replacement, including:
- Advanced age — If your furnace is 20 or more years old, it’s nearing the end of its lifespan. An old unit that’s performing poorly probably needs to be replaced.
- Eye test — Take a look at the furnace. Look around your home while the furnace is running. Visible cracks and rust on the unit are a red flag. Excessive dirt or soot on walls and other surfaces throughout the home could also mean the furnace is on its last legs.
- Inconsistent performance — If you notice areas in the home that are colder than others or the air in your home is uncomfortably dry, those are signs that the furnace is not performing at maximum efficiency.
- Energy bills — No one wants to watch their bills climb, and if your utility costs appear to be rising for no apparent reason, a new furnace could remedy that situation.
- Frequent repairs — A furnace that consistently breaks down is only wasting your time and money. Stop the vicious cycle and invest in a replacement.
- Strange noises — All heating systems make some noise, but if your furnace is unusually loud or is emitting rattling, buzzing, or banging noises, call Blue Sky for furnace services so our pros can restore the peace and quiet in your home.
If we determine that your old furnace is, in fact, kaput, we won’t leave you waiting around in the cold for long. We’ll help you decide on the most cost-effective and practical option for a replacement, and our installation experts will have the new one up and running as quickly as possible.
Give us a call today from Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Golden, Lakewood, Evergreen, or anywhere in the area, and enjoy blissful warmth in your home throughout the winter.
Schedule Your Appointment for Furnace Services Today!
The first step to an efficient new furnace and fully functioning heating system is to call Blue Sky for an estimate and get the ball rolling. Whether you need a replacement for an oil furnace, gas or electric furnace, our installation experts are ready to guide you through the process, saving you money and time at every turn.
Our furnace services also include furnace repair and furnace maintenance for when your old unit just needs a tune-up. Be sure to inquire about our furnace rebates, as well.
We offer exceptional heating services throughout Denver and the surrounding areas. Our coverage area includes:
To find out more about how Blue Sky’s furnace services can help keep your home warm and cozy through the Denver area’s cold-weather months, give us a call today to speak to a team member, receive an estimate, or schedule installation services.