Aluminum Wiring & Rewiring in Denver
4th Generation, Family Owned
Fast, Reliable and a Price Quote Given Up-Front before the Work Begins.
Aluminum Rewiring in Denver and Surrounding Areas
Was your house built in the mid 1960’s-mid 1970’s? If that is the case your home may have been wired with Aluminum vs Copper Wiring. During this time the price of Copper sky-rocketed. Because Aluminum was cheaper during this time it became the choice for electrical home wiring. The issue with Aluminum is that it is dangerous. Because it is a weaker metal than copper, connections in outlets, switches and light fixtures can breakdown. Poor connections can make the wire to overheat and has a potential to cause a fire.
What can you do about it?
Blue Sky Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric can send a licensed electrician to your home to assess whether or not your home is wired with Aluminum. The great thing is we will not have to rewire the entire home but rather just the connections (outlets, switches and light fixtures).
Some of our services include:
- Lighting installation
- Decorative lighting Installation
- Landscape Lighting Installation
- Panel Change-Outs
- Surge Protection-Whole House
- Aluminum Re-Wiring
- Lighting Dimmers
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Hot Tub Installation
- USB Outlets
- Smart Thermostat Installation
- Fuse-to-circuit breakers
- 200 amp electrical panel installation
- New circuits, 220 volt appliance circuits
- Rewiring of old wiring throughout home
- Breaker Replacement and New Circuits
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Repair
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Installation
- Electrical Trouble-Shooting
- CFL Light bulbs
- Recessed lighting
- New Outlets and Switches
- Emergency Electrical Work
- Dispatch fee waived with the Blue Sky Family Plan