4th Generation, Family Owned
Fast, Reliable and a Price Quote Given Up-Front before the Work Begins.
Need a New Air Conditioning Unit?
It gets really hot in Denver in the summer months. You may find that your AC unit is not working as well as it used to and your home is not very cool. Now there are so many energy-efficient options out there and the great news is that Xcel is still offering some energy rebates. Our goal is to get your family cool again and provide a system that meets your cooling needs. We realize this is a big investment and we want to make sure you have all the information you need to make this decision.
We make the process painless and easy from start to finish. This is What you can Expect:
- Schedule a Free Estimate with one of our highly qualified comfort advisors.
- We send out one of our air conditioning specialists to do an assessment of your home and also find out exactly what your needs and budget are.
- Scheduling the Installation.
- Our project administrator will work with you closely from start to finish.
- Our team of uniformed installation professionals will communicate with you throughout the entire process and will take great care of you and your home.
What Are Some Things I Should Take into Consideration When Investing in a Central AC System?
- Size of the unit-what size will work in my home the best?
- Where is your current system located? Crawl space, attic?
- Is financing important to you?
- Making sure the company I chose is licensed, insured and will provide necessary permits.
- Have I looked at other options like mini-split systems and evaporative coolers?
- What kind of rebates are available?
- What warranties exist from different suppliers?
- How long is the work guaranteed?
We realize this is an important investment and it is our goal to do our best to make sure that you have all the facts, options available including financing and we’ve addressed all of your questions to the best of our ability.
Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation Service
If you’re looking for a cost-effective, energy-efficient solution to home cooling, a ductless mini-split air conditioning system might be right for you. Unlike a traditional duct-based cooling system, a mini-split works without ductwork, utilizing an evaporator to blow cool air in the indoor space and a condenser to release hot air outdoors.
Here are some of the benefits of installing a ductless air conditioning unit.
- Simple, quick installation process
- Better indoor air quality
- Ability to control the temperature in one room or a small number of rooms
- No leaky ducts wasting energy and driving up your energy bills
The pros at Blue Sky can help you decide if a ductless air conditioning system is the best option for your home.
Central Air Conditioning Replacement Service
When installed properly and maintained regularly, a central air conditioning system can last between 12 and 15 years before it needs to be replaced. However, if maintenance has been neglected, an AC unit might start to show signs of a breakdown earlier in its projected lifespan.
If your central air is acting up — whether it’s blowing warm air, making strange noises, or failing to work altogether — the AC experts at Blue Sky will be able to tell if simple repairs are in order or if you need a replacement.
In that case, we’ll walk you through the process of choosing a new unit, providing recommendations based on our three decades in the AC business. When it’s time for air conditioning installation services, we’ll have your new unit up and running in no time.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns or to schedule an AC inspection today.
Your Local, Full-Service HVAC Company
In addition to our top-notch air conditioning installation services, Blue Sky offers solutions to any home cooling problems you might be experiencing, including:
Since 1989, we’ve been helping keep residents of the Denver area comfortable in their homes, approaching every job with professionalism, compassion, and a deep respect for our customers’ property, schedule, and budget. We come prepared with our “warehouse on wheels” work truck to make sure we can complete the job quickly — even offering same-day service for some projects.
We’re equipped to cover a wide service area that includes all the following communities:
Contact us for more information about our air conditioning installation services, to obtain an estimate on an AC replacement project, or to inquire about our AC rebates and other special deals and promotions we may be offering. We look forward to adding you to the Blue Sky family!