Air Conditioner, Furnace & HVAC System Rebates for Denver Metro Area Residents
The perfect system should adapt to your life to deliver the ultimate in energy savings and precision temperature control. We agree. And that’s why we’re proud to be a leading provider of innovative, home heating and cooling systems. Our high-efficiency, Lennox® residential air conditioners, furnaces and HVAC systems help maximize comfort while reducing utility costs. Plus, our Lennox air filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers help create healthier and cleaner indoor environments.
Federal HVAC Tax Credit – Available for Lennox equipment purchased and installed in 2018 – 2020
In December 2019, the U.S. government renewed the 25C tax credit for high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
What it covers
- Up to 10% of the cost to $500, or a specific amount from $50 to $300
- $300 maximum credit available for qualifying central Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Packaged Units and Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- $150 maximum credit available for qualifying Furnaces and Boilers
- Equipment must be installed in your main home owned in the United States; rentals or new construction do not qualify
- The tax credit has other limitations. Homeowners should consult with their tax advisor for applicability
Learn more on the Energy Star Federal Tax Credit page here!